Book an Awesome Adventure Today!
Discover Miami’s beauty with a fun tour of the city.
Take a look at the lives of the richest & famous in our Boat Tours.
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tours
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus tours allow you to walk and ride.
Miami Metro Zoo
Appreciate animals from around the world at Miami Metro Zoo.
Enjoy the Sunset while setting sail on the waters of Key West.
Get in touch with nature at
the Everglades National Park.
Miami’s Most Fun & Famous Tours!
Are you looking for the best Miami Tours services and offers? Miami Shuttle Van offers tours for our Miami visitors to venture through some of the hottest tourist destination spots in Florida. Our experienced drivers will take you around Miami and the surrounding popular cities.
- The Everglades – a popular tourist destination spot, where you can see first-hand exotic animals, like turtles, alligators, snakes, bottlenose dolphins, manatees
andbald eagles. The Everglades are natural wetlands in the south of Miami where American crocodiles have made a niche and balanced the exotic aquatic animals’ life around them. For those who are into more sporty activitiesthere are opportunities for hiking, bicycling, canoeing, or kayaking amid the mangroves, cypress, and miles of saw grass.
- The Miami Metro Zoo – it houses more than 900 wild animals in a cage-free setting that resembles the animals’ natural habitats giving the visitor a feeling of embarking on an international safari. There are open-air exhibits that allow visitors to view Bengal Tigers, giraffes, zebras, lions, koalas, kangaroos, wallabies and much more.
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens – it is located on Biscayne Bay, and it’s the former villa of a businessman who lost it to the City of Miami. It has the most amazing monumental gardens,
a Mediterraneanarchitecture and beautiful native landscape. It has also provided the setting for films, weddings andopen-air theater performances.
- Key West – is an eye-opening island with mild weather and crystal blue skies. The island is famous for its golfing, diving, fishing, and watersports spots. Jugglers, mimes, musicians and street artists make the city move to a different beat. The streets are filled with sidewalk cafes, open-air bars, legendary pubs
andworld-class restaurants. At the end of the day, everyone can enjoy the beautiful sunset sightseeing next to your loved ones.
- Downtown Miami – the gleaming skyscrapers, swaying palms
andviews invite visitors to an exciting experience through a number of hotels, museums, parks, theaters and shops. Along the bayyou will find waterfront shopping centers and restaurants with live music that can be visited either by car or boat. Bayside Marketplace and Marina, is one of the waterfront open-air shopping malls with the most exotic shops and restaurants in Downtown. You can also take the Metro-mover, free of charge, to visit the Historical Museum of South Florida and the Miami Art Museum or Omni and Brickell, two of the residential areas in Downtown with high-rise towers and interesting places by the bay.
Miami has always been a worldwide fashion and cultural mecca and it continues to draw